Being organized is not always easy. With a busy family, it seems difficult to be always regular. And the family budget is tight, takes the idea to set up home on the cheap. Here are some ideas that are not only cheap, but also easy to do.
- Collect small container. Small jars, such as those used for baby food containers or jam, can be washed and reused for organizing small items such as ear cleaners, hair tongs, tacks, or paperclips. The container can also be used for herbs, which are cheaper when purchased in bulk, and then move to smaller containers. Original containers can be stored until you need to replenish a small container. Be careful because herbs can lose freshness and flavor if stored for long.
- As you read a magazine, cut out articles, recipes and images that appeal to you. Keep this in a place cutouts and recycling the rest of the magazine. This way, if you remember something interesting from the old issue of the magazine, you do not need to seek it from a pile of magazines to find it.
- Set the closet by tucking all fabric sheets for one bed in one package. Just put the sheets to size, flatten the folds of the sheets and one pillowcase in another pillowcase.
- When you hang your clothes once worn or washed, put away on the right rear. Gradually, as you wear and hang clothes washed, will appear where the clothes that you never wear, it will depend on the left side of your closet. This will help you when you want to reduce your wardrobe.
- You know a plastic bag with a zipper? It is a good container and can store a lot of things. For example, try to arrange for you to put a cloth napkin in a plastic bag, labeled with the number of napkins in it. Knitted and unfinished suture material can also be placed in plastic bags, so everything is collected and prevents the needles you are lost.
- Keep all of your important information in one place so it is easy to find. You can do this by making the information folder, mark separating each section. Write down important phone numbers (school, family members, doctors, and others), insurance number, birth certificate and marriage certificate, and others. To protect it, keep it in a safe folder fireproof.
The key for saving setting is creativity. Always open your eyes to look for new ways to simplify your technique. Remember, if your system is too complicated, it may be difficult when increasingly busy lives.